15 July, 2022

My other Passion






For those who don't know

My other passion is horses. From a little girl, I loved being in a farming environment and loved being with animals. 

My love of horses started from when I was put on my first horse as a toddler by a member of my family who had race horses. I spend my teenage years riding other peoples horses, helping out at gymkhana's and other horse events.  About 7 years ago I decided to ask the universe for a horse who needed to be loved. Along came Monty and a few years later Zeus. My childhood dream come true. 

Over the time I have taught myself to work with energy meridians and massage. The impact this therapy has on horses, dogs and humans (I do all 3) is amazing. This has led to my intrigue in Equine Acupuncture and energy work. I will be shortly starting a Diploma in Equine & 
Canine Acupuncture. Never to old to learn as they say!!!! I am so excited!!!

Hopefully in time, I will be working in this industry .Out in the sunshine with the most amazing animals. I'm looking forward to learning and gaining more experience... 
Sadly my human clients (aka my kids and partners) are not too keen for me to practice sticking needles in them!!! Any volunteers?????

Here are my two best buddies (with my daughter on Zeus) - Monty an Australian Riding Pony with a huge attitude and Zeus (Mandates) our retired Thoroughbred. Both give me so much joy along side my sewing.... oh and my daughter and two sons :) 







 

No comments:

My other Passion

For those who don't know My other passion is horses. From a little girl, I loved being in a farming environment and loved being with ani...