05 June, 2022

Satin 'N' Love Baby Quilt


 

Satin N Love Baby Quilt

This quilt is for a very special little girl. I love the blend of White satin and lace. A very close friend gifted my first born with a White satin and lace quilt, so I thought I would continue on with the tradition for her from her Nanny P. 





I played around with my stitches on my new machine to quilt this. I backed it with flannelette so it would be cosy for her. 


Nearly 5 meters of frill and lots of sewing and it is nearly finished. 


And here it is.........finally!!!!

44 x 45 inches of cuddle, snuggle ready for it's new home. 

I hope it gets snuggled with, dragged around, is cuddled when falling asleep and 

comforts her in times of big emotions. 

Most of all I hope it reminds her of how much she is loved. 





Finished May 2022  (Pia Lock-Barrett)
"Reach for the stars beautiful"

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Yippee it's finished..... You did well and what special memories go with this........ But you can still have all that satin gathering no matter how good it looks......

ButterZ said...

Such a beautiful finish. Well done. Now to get the next project done. No pressure

Jindi's Cottage said...

Yay! It's done!!! Beautiful...a very lucky baby...

My other Passion

For those who don't know My other passion is horses. From a little girl, I loved being in a farming environment and loved being with ani...